lørdag 27. februar 2010

Sebart Angel S50E

I have desided to go (partly) electric. I will still keep some of my glow models though. "I love the smell of glowfuel in the morning", but I do see some of the advantages of electric propulsion. 

This is a Sebart Angel S50E airplane with a Hacker A50-16S and Spin 75 Opto ESC. I am using Futaba 9650 on the ailerons, Futaba 9151 on the rudder and a Futaba 9252 on the elevator. I will be using LiPo 6S 4000mah batteries.

I added a few color stripes to make it a little more personal. I will be adding a few stickers also. Maybe I will order som custom ones.

Here is the kit. The quality is very good. I did replace a few of the supplied control linkages. They did not move freely. (I might fix them later) The covering looks smooth. I think it actually might be oracover. (the world`s best covering - meiner meinung nach)

Ingen kommentarer: