søndag 1. november 2009

ZN-line Synergy





I just got a hold of a ZN-line Synergy. It has been through a crash, so it needs a new wing, but the fuselage is in relatively good condition. The plane will be powered by an O.S. 140Rx with a Hatori 900 tuned muffler.

I will most likely have someone cut out a pair of new foam cores for me and then I will build a new wing from scratch. I have built a couple of wings from scratch and it is not too difficult when you have gone through the process a few times.

This airplane will be perfect for the Nordic N-09 pattern schedule. I have heard that it is more stable than other, newer designs. Most of the new planes are designed for the more demanding P-09/P-11 schedule with snap-manoeuvres. Designing a plane for snap-manoeuvres means that you have to make the plane more unstable.

Ingen kommentarer: